A year ago, rapper Akon launched in Senegal, his country of origin, "Akon City", his futuristic city project. But since then, the site has not materialized and the inhabitants are wondering about the hoped-for benefits.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Narbonne, Cozy Diem imagines an innovative housing concept to promote "aging well"
- GSE builds an aerial car park for the Rungis market
- Saudi crown prince unveils plans for his futuristic NEOM megacity
- Suspension of a disputed real estate project in a former Parisian convent
- A new semiconductor factory will be built near Grenoble, a 5,7 billion euro project
- JO-2024: affected but not sunk, the Aubervilliers training pool validated by justice
- The architect Rudy Ricciotti winner of the future "Grand Siècle museum" in Saint-Cloud
- A greening project on the La Défense esplanade will begin in 2024
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats with a wooden structure