A year ago, rapper Akon launched in Senegal, his country of origin, "Akon City", his futuristic city project. But since then, the site has not materialized and the inhabitants are wondering about the hoped-for benefits.
Selection of products
To read also
- A 100-meter tower project in Paris on the banks of the Seine thwarted
- The signing of Unibail for the construction of the Triangle Tower expected by the end of October, according to the town hall
- An investigation targets the concession where the Tour Triangle is to be built in Paris
- Paris launches its massive greening project with a first "urban forest" in Montparnasse by 2024
- Green light from the metropolis of Lyon to OL's revised Arena project
- The choice of the redevelopment project around Notre-Dame in the summer of 2022
- Gare du Nord: the government asks for a "much smaller" project, the SNCF presents its "Plan B"
- Creation of 35 housing units by 2024 in the former Tati store in Barbès in Paris
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat