Ile-de-France will create around fifty express coach lines by 2030 in order to connect suburban living areas together and offer an alternative to the car, particularly to residents of the outer suburbs, the region announced Thursday November 30.
Selection of products
To read also
- SNCF Réseau at the Council of State: the regions denounce a lack of transparency
- Creuse, French champion of energy sieves
- The police chief supports the continuation of real estate work during the Games under “conditions”
- Persistent blockage between the State and the Ile-de-France region on the question of housing
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!