The board of directors of Ile-de-France Mobilités (IDFM) adopted a report on Tuesday asking its president Valérie Pécresse to demand from the State the transfer of the non-conceded highways and national roads in the region, as well as the boulevard Parisian ring road.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Congress of Regions ends with a clash between Castex and elected officials
- After the floods in the Alpes-Maritimes, the challenge of a "rapid but exemplary" reconstruction
- On heritage days, Seine-Saint-Denis highlights its industrial past
- Grand Paris: a second pedestrian tour in search of nature
- The prefect of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur calls for "relaunching the construction of social housing"
- The FFB Grand Paris Ile-de-France calls for intensified consultation in favor of clean mobility
- Summer work begins in transport in Ile-de-France with several sections closed
- Users want to recover funds from the Société du Grand Paris to develop IdF transport