The French Energy Council brought together key energy players for the seminar “The role of hydrogen in the energy transition” organized a few days ago in Paris.
Selection of products
To read also
- After COP26, the hope of respecting the limit on global warming to 1,5 ° C is fading
- The impact of drought on buildings sharply increasing with a cost of 14 billion euros in 30 years
- Nearly 2 in 3 French people turn down the heating to reduce their bill
- Climate finance has withstood the crisis, but remains uncertain for the future
- Record for renewable energies in 2021, but still insufficient pace to achieve carbon neutrality
- Does the Climate Law pose a risk to the rental stock?
- Faced with the climate emergency, 73% of French people ready to support mandatory energy efficiency measures
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Houses and regions: the winning duo of a new record year for old real estate