The French Energy Council brought together key energy players for the seminar “The role of hydrogen in the energy transition” organized a few days ago in Paris.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Energy renovation: aid and the rest to be paid by households in a situation of energy poverty
- Hellio recommends doubling or even tripling the volume of obligations for the 5th period of the EWCs
- How do the French perceive climate policies?
- State of play of the French housing stock on the occasion of the first anniversary of the new DPE formula
- Thermal sieves and the new DPE: what are the lessons to be learned one year after its implementation
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Who are the new MPs most affected by energy sieves in their territory?