On Wednesday March 8, on the occasion of International Women's Rights Day, the Ecole Gustave is organizing an awareness day on the place of women in the construction industry on its Paris campus.
Selection of products
To read also
- A flat-rate contribution for employees to the personal training account (CPF) “implemented” in 2024
- In the Dunkirk training plant, learning the “good gestures” of nuclear power
- Learning: the CMAs and the Régions de France association call on the government to save the 2024 school year
- Back to school day at banking school
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset