Lixol, an SME based in La Teste-de-Buch (33) and a subsidiary of the Berkem Group since 2017, has invested € 1 million over 18 months in its industrial tool to modernize it and develop new ranges, in particular bio-based.
Selection of products
To read also
- Imerys intensifies its research efforts to prepare for "post-mining"
- Saint-Gobain buys back more than 5 million of its shares
- Tarkett's majority shareholder launches takeover bid to delist it
- Cupa Pizarras, world leader in natural slate, acquires 3 new quarries
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- From smart building to a healthy environment