The majority of respondents feel genuinely concerned to achieve the carbon neutrality objective by 2050 and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 35% by 2030. This study shows that 85% of companies plan to implement decarbonization actions.
Selection of products
To read also
- A survey reveals that the majority of French people fear a very harsh winter
- The heating market: managing the crisis, preparing for the aftermath... the countdown has begun
- Cochebat unveils the first 2022 figures for the hydrodistribution and PCRBT markets
- The window market in France has grown by 12,5% in volume in two years
- Qualitative study of the heat pump market carried out by Observ'ER
- Tile production is at its highest level since 2014
- With +234% sales over one year, the enthusiasm of the French for the garden studio is confirmed in a spectacular way
- 12 lessons to be learned from the "Heat pump in renovation" report published by the AQC
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Need a Psi: the Psi calculator developed by Rector Lesage, gets a makeover
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight
- For its centenary, the Durieu Group sponsors the "masterpiece" of a Compagnon Charpentier
- Removable ceilings: discover the Danoline inspiration magazine!