TOUPRET signs the takeover of KMK Gips, a Polish manufacturer of powder and paste plasters, and thus marks a further step in its development plan on international markets.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Sto training center certified Qualiopi for the quality of its training
- Imerys intensifies its research efforts to prepare for "post-mining"
- Saint-Gobain buys back more than 5 million of its shares
- Tarkett's majority shareholder launches takeover bid to delist it
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households