French gas reserves are full in anticipation of winter, the Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE) announced on Wednesday, calling all the same for a "massive collective effort aimed at reducing our energy consumption".
Selection of products
To read also
- Opening of requests for the wood energy check from 50 to 200 euros from December 22
- Gas stocks: the main "optimistic" manager for winter 2023/24
- New measures in favor of the exit from fuel oil: will this mode of heating disappear in France?
- Fuel check: the counter opens for low-income households heating with fuel oil
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Energy renovation policies for housing singled out by a France Strategy report
- Turn down or turn off your radiator? The dilemma of winter to reduce your bill
- The energy classification of French ski resorts: an avalanche of energy sieves under the threat of the rental ban