France will undoubtedly experience its worst year of economic recession since the end of the Second World War in 2020, the Minister of the Economy Bruno Le Maire said on Monday during a hearing by the Senate Economic Affairs Committee.
Selection of products
To read also
- Inflation will accelerate further in France, weighing on growth this year
- Livret A: After an increase of 1,37 billion euros in May, the rate will increase in August, indicates the governor of the Banque de France
- Purchasing power could fall by 0,8% this year, according to the OFCE
- The French economy in turmoil
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty