By announcing unexpected state funding for Bordeaux-Toulouse last week and speeding up Montpellier-Béziers, the government has relaunched the construction of high-speed lines, after four years of "hiatus" on major projects.
Selection of products
To read also
- Former garage, former factory: 544 sites receive aid for recycling wasteland
- Voies navigables de France announces an investment of 300 million euros to develop river traffic
- The Government wants to continue and intensify its efforts for neighborhoods with the objective of 200 educational estates by 2022
- Paris Olympics: in the workers' gardens of Aubervilliers, we want "pumpkins, not concrete"
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction