Strengthened by the collective work undertaken at the national level for 1 year, France, via AFNOR, offers ISO, the international organization for standardization, to initiate the creation of international standards on biodiversity.
Selection of products
To read also
- A first positive assessment for the experimentation of qualification site by site
- RGE reform: what impact on Qualifelec's qualification offer?
- WiredScore launches SmartScore, the new international label for smart buildings
- In 2020, new housing players maintained the course of environmental quality
- Building craftsmen increasingly worried about the shortage of building materials
- VSE managers made aware of the prospects for enlightened management to face the scarcity of raw materials
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge