A study published today by the European Patent Office (EPO) shows that innovation in additive manufacturing, also known as 3D printing, has surged over the past decade.
Selection of products
To read also
- Survey of start-up managers: where will French Tech be in 10 years?
- Rework represents on average 11% of the total cost of a construction project
- The future of construction in France according to 200 directors and senior executives
- Autodesk presents a study on the digital transformation of building, industry and media
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements