RTE (Electricity Transmission Network) has just published the update of its Forecast Assessment of France's “Energy Futures 2050” with a specific focus on the crossing points in 2030 and 2035. Coénove would like to salute the quality of the studies carried out and the consultation process which was implemented, even if the association regrets the very electro-centric nature of this work.
Selection of products
To read also
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Publication of the 2023 Global Climate Action Report
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- DPE: discover the ranking of average prices for thermal strainers
- France safe from the risk of power cuts this winter, but sobriety is still essential
- As winter approaches, how can you control your heating consumption?
- On the climate, the Caisse des Dépôts can still make progress, according to the Court of Auditors
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- A single library to encrypt and simulate