The Cerema Board of Directors approved the establishment's strategic plan for the period 2021-2023. The new course is clear: Cerema is mobilizing to adapt territories to climate change, for the benefit of their inhabitants.
Selection of products
To read also
- Despite the shortage, wood remains a priority for the construction industry to reduce carbon emissions
- After the recovery, the need to "change the system" to respond to the climate emergency
- When the small "green" islands of Greece want to set an example on energy autonomy
- Climate-Resilience Law: for Équilibre des Énergies, the replacement of oil-fired boilers must not forget that of old electric convectors
- The climate demands justice: a complaint lodged against 5 ministers before the Court of Justice of the Republic
- For the global climate, we must support the deployment of renewable energies in developing countries according to the IEA
- In Volvic, the scarcity of water is a source of concern
- The environmentalist group of the Senate presents its "real climate law"
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation