In its latest report on photovoltaic applications for individuals, Observ'ER estimates at 69.630 kW for 33.810 operations the activity carried out in 2021 in the segment of equipment of 3 kW or less.
Selection of products
To read also
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Publication of the 2023 Global Climate Action Report
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- DPE: discover the ranking of average prices for thermal strainers
- France safe from the risk of power cuts this winter, but sobriety is still essential
- As winter approaches, how can you control your heating consumption?
- On the climate, the Caisse des Dépôts can still make progress, according to the Court of Auditors
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it