The social partners will be consulted Monday on teleworking, to "change the rules from mid-May", the next stage of deconfinement, said Labor Minister Elisabeth Borne on Friday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Acceleration of controls is necessary in the 5th EWC period
- The method of calculating the new DPE will modify the results of approximately 75% of the diagnoses
- The new energy performance diagnostic comes into force on July 1
- RE2020: towards an inapplicable Title V systems procedure?
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%