The social partners will be consulted Monday on teleworking, to "change the rules from mid-May", the next stage of deconfinement, said Labor Minister Elisabeth Borne on Friday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Acceleration of controls is necessary in the 5th EWC period
- The method of calculating the new DPE will modify the results of approximately 75% of the diagnoses
- The new energy performance diagnostic comes into force on July 1
- RE2020: towards an inapplicable Title V systems procedure?
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- How to create a business in the building industry?
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!