The French construction giant, Eiffage, announced on Monday that it had won a contract for the construction of a bridge in Germany via its German and Belgian subsidiaries SEH and Iemants, for a total amount of 180 million euros.
Selection of products
To read also
- The abandonment of the Gare du Nord project is a new blow for the Auchan land subsidiary
- AMF's green light for Icade Santé's IPO
- The architect Corinne Vezzoni receives the insignia of Officer of the National Order of Merit
- Eurazeo acquires a logistics complex in the United Kingdom
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate