As part of the transformation project of the Syctom household waste treatment center in Ivry / Paris XIII, Eiffage Génie Civil (agent for the civil engineering contract) and Chantiers Modernes Construction, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction France, have just been awarded, by Guinness World Records, the record for the longest slip formwork completed at one time.
Selection of products
To read also
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- The conversion of offices into housing at the heart of the urban planning competition of the Greater Paris metropolitan area
- Caisse des Dépôts is launching a call for projects for the "Architecture and landscape" component
- Senegal launches international competition for an urban park in Dakar
- New winners and relaunch of calls for projects in favor of decarbonization of industry
- Results of the 17th edition of the FPI's Golden Pyramids
- The new Pernod Ricard headquarters named best interior design project of the year by Interior Design magazine
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"