As part of the transformation project of the Syctom household waste treatment center in Ivry / Paris XIII, Eiffage Génie Civil (agent for the civil engineering contract) and Chantiers Modernes Construction, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction France, have just been awarded, by Guinness World Records, the record for the longest slip formwork completed at one time.
Selection of products
To read also
- Senegal launches international competition for an urban park in Dakar
- New winners and relaunch of calls for projects in favor of decarbonization of industry
- Results of the 17th edition of the FPI's Golden Pyramids
- The new Pernod Ricard headquarters named best interior design project of the year by Interior Design magazine
- EPA Sénart and the Elcimaï Group win the Fimbacte Gold Trophy for their Factory of the Future 4.0 project
- Caisse des Dépôts rewards 12 projects "for research in architecture and landscape"
- Launch of the Qualitel 2020 Endowment Fund call for projects
- Launch of the 1st edition of the Resilient Buildings Trophies