As part of the transformation project of the Syctom household waste treatment center in Ivry / Paris XIII, Eiffage Génie Civil (agent for the civil engineering contract) and Chantiers Modernes Construction, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction France, have just been awarded, by Guinness World Records, the record for the longest slip formwork completed at one time.
Selection of products
To read also
- Winners of the Les Génies de la construction competition
- Mozinor, the daring and pioneering industrial building in Montreuil, awarded the “Remarkable Contemporary Architecture” label
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- The conversion of offices into housing at the heart of the urban planning competition of the Greater Paris metropolitan area
- Caisse des Dépôts is launching a call for projects for the "Architecture and landscape" component
- Senegal launches international competition for an urban park in Dakar
- New winners and relaunch of calls for projects in favor of decarbonization of industry
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Macron's intervention of July 12: announcements and reactions
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne