The construction, infrastructure and motorway concessions group Eiffage increased its net profit by 36,2% in the first half of 2022 and is betting on a "further increase in its results" over the year, said a press release from the group on Wednesday 31 August evening.
Selection of products
To read also
- Quadrapol launches Papillon, an ecological and economical Tiny House in high-end wood
- In Grandpuits, the TotalEnergies refinery has turned the page on oil
- In Haute-Savoie, a real estate developer prohibits "Airbnb rental" in its accommodation
- Bouygues confirms its growth objectives and welcomes Equans
- The CSTB launches QB Modulaire, the certification dedicated to modular construction
- Vinci wins 4 billion euro contract for the new Toronto subway
- Caisse d'Épargne Ile-de-France finances the energy transition and renovation of condominium works
- Construction sites in Qatar: a subsidiary of Vinci summoned by the French justice "with a view to a possible indictment"
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?