Welcoming the long-awaited progress, building professionals believe, however, that this text risks worsening the imbalance between craftsmen and microenterprises in this sector and point to the need to bring several areas for improvement. Training good craftsmen takes time and the risk of seeing more and more low-skilled freelancers competing with real professionals is very real.
Selection of products
To read also
- INSEE anticipates a sharp drop in the unemployment rate from the fall
- 5 things to know about the unemployment insurance reform that is coming into force
- The October 1 reform of unemployment insurance published in the Official Journal
- The method of calculating unemployment insurance at the heart of the dispute
- The company, the most "relevant" level for negotiating salaries, according to the president of Medef
- The Government announces the payment of an exceptional energy check of 100 euros for the most modest households
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree