Regions of China and the United States of crucial importance for the world economy are the most exposed to the destructive effects of climate change, concludes an unpublished study published Monday, February 20, which analyzes the risks for buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Preventing and compensating natural disasters will require more resources, according to the public reinsurer
- Coastal municipalities in search of solutions to the decline of the coastline
- Accelerate technological and financial innovation to stop global warming
- Once again, thousands of French people died from the heat during the summer of 2023
- Warming of 4°C expected in France: the adaptation project is changing dimensions
- Coastal erosion, a natural phenomenon manageable for a while, but a losing battle in the long term
- Three good news for the climate since the Paris agreement
- Singapore plans to create artificial islands to protect its territory from climate change
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert