The mortgage broker and credit redemption Cafpi was the victim of a cyberattack and the theft of personal data of customers, according to an email addressed to them, consulted Wednesday, May 24 by AFP.
Selection of products
To read also
- TotalEnergies to invest $300 million in a joint venture with Adani to develop renewable energy in India
- Bouygues announces its intention to withdraw its subsidiary Colas from the Stock Exchange
- Nexity launches into life insurance
- Espaces Ferroviaires, CSTB and Efficacity sign a Research and Development agreement
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules