After building students and apprentices, last November and February, it is the turn of high school teachers and CFA trainers to test the innovative educational resources on energy renovation, developed by the FEEBAT program.
Selection of products
To read also
- "Source" young people without jobs or training, a real job
- An initiative launched to facilitate the European mobility of apprentices
- Borne defends learning, "huge lever for equal opportunities"
- The Court of Auditors is alarmed by a "financial impasse" in learning
- 20 years after its creation, ongoing experiments to facilitate the validation of acquired experience
- Qualifelec and Qualibat are committed to supporting construction companies towards electromobility
- Learning aids extended "at least until the end of the year"
- Renewal of the FEEBAT program to train building professionals in energy renovation work
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil