The European Commission proposed on Tuesday 28 November a list of 166 cross-border energy infrastructure projects necessary for the development of renewable energies which will be eligible for EU financial support and simplified authorization procedures.
Selection of products
To read also
- Adaptation to climate change, the future of urban renewal?
- Connecting Industry and Energy, for Roland Lescure, means “accelerating the green industrial revolution”
- Putting an end to a fantasized threat: “The exploitation of forest resources is an asset for our forests, not the other way around”
- Transforming shopping centers into offices or housing, possible but not easy
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”