At a time when the Minister of Labor Élisabeth Borne calls on companies to "accelerate" the use of telework to deal with the Omicron variant of Covid-19, companies are still showing "cautious" or even "reluctance", according to a study by the National Agency for the Improvement of Working Conditions (Anact).
Selection of products
To read also
- Consultation of craft businesses: obstacles to the pursuit of activity are setting in and concern prevails
- The building trades growing in the 1st quarter of 2022 despite an uncertain context and the threat of inflation
- Off-site modular construction: challenges, developments and impacts on control offices
- The Federation of Lifts unveils the 2021 figures for the profession
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit