The Covid crisis has upset a number of balances, re-examined a number of established practices, including working methods, and consequently the office.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OECD much less optimistic than Bercy on the 2023 growth forecast in France
- Rising demand and falling supply put pressure on the housing rental market
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- Banks want to contain the rise in mortgage rates for a more positive dynamic
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Real estate developers face soaring construction costs
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Pressure from all sides on new property prices in France