Nine out of ten Ile-de-France residents are opposed to the "removal" of a lane from the Paris ring road after the Olympics-2024, assures LR president of the region Valérie Pécresse, opposed to the City of Paris project, after a online consultation with the results released Wednesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The tracks of the cities of Ile-de-France to stay cool during heat waves
- In Seine-Saint-Denis, the 2024 Olympics are boosting urban transformation
- State and regions engage in a "new partnership"
- In the Basque Country, "anti-Airbnb" regulations reviewed and corrected
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?