About 70.000 young people far from employment have signed a youth employment contract since its launch in early March, AFP learned on Tuesday April 19 from Pôle emploi and local missions, confirming information from Les Echos.
Selection of products
To read also
- 110.000 beneficiaries of the youth employment contract in three months
- Apprenticeship boosts employment but does little to explain the fall in unemployment
- For Elisabeth Borne, "full employment is within reach"
- Employment and training in full evolution in the Building sector in Ile-de-France
- "Counterparts" at RSA: a program to return to the world of work, according to Borne
- More than 24.000 Young Talent Builders recruited in the neighborhoods
- Many construction trades among the most promising by 2030 according to a report by the Ministry of Labor
- The Ministry of Housing and Ademe are launching a campaign to encourage recruitment
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices