The Fédération des Ascenseurs is today unveiling the 6th edition of its annual barometer “The French and the lift”, conducted by the Ipsos research institute. This barometer highlights the perception of French people on access to housing, the need for and the safety of lifts, both within public infrastructures and apartment buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Barometer of the activity of electrical and climate engineering companies: a remarkable spring
- 2 out of 3 employees attracted by the idea of financing the premises of their own company
- Real estate market at half mast, how are professionals in the sector reacting?
- After the entry into force of the EPR for the building waste sector, significant economic repercussions for independent recyclers
- The “brutal” change in the heat pump sector exposes it to major challenges
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop