The magazine 60 Millions de consommateurs calls for better training of energy performance diagnosticians, after having tested them on several houses and found substantial differences from one professional to another.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- New study sees number of 'energy strainers' on the rise
- The Court of Auditors pinpoints public data on housing, which it considers incomplete and too complex
- Christine Leconte pleads during the National Housing Conference for a major cross-cutting housing policy
- Reliability of the DPE: the responsibility is also to be sought on the side of the software!
- The transformation of offices into housing, a solution that is struggling to take off
- Between the house and the Ehpad, shared habitats for seniors
- The Ministry of Housing offers a series of practical guides for landlords
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?