The magazine 60 Millions de consommateurs calls for better training of energy performance diagnosticians, after having tested them on several houses and found substantial differences from one professional to another.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Pôle Habitat FFB urges the government to act against the housing crisis which is becoming more and more concrete for the French
- More decentralized, less assisted: Vergriete outlines his housing policy
- The Minister of Housing wants to promote renovations against heat waves
- Participatory housing, an alternative way of life
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?