The magazine 60 Millions de consommateurs calls for better training of energy performance diagnosticians, after having tested them on several houses and found substantial differences from one professional to another.
Selection of products
To read also
- Christine Leconte pleads during the National Housing Conference for a major cross-cutting housing policy
- Reliability of the DPE: the responsibility is also to be sought on the side of the software!
- The transformation of offices into housing, a solution that is struggling to take off
- Between the house and the Ehpad, shared habitats for seniors
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter