After in-depth consultation with all stakeholders (energy companies, EWC delegatees, building and industry professionals, consumer associations and the fight against precariousness, etc.) which continued in February and March 2021, the Ministry of Ecological Transition specifies the changes in the bonuses ("boost") of energy saving certificates (EEC).
Selection of products
To read also
- Acceleration of controls is necessary in the 5th EWC period
- The method of calculating the new DPE will modify the results of approximately 75% of the diagnoses
- The new energy performance diagnostic comes into force on July 1
- RE2020: towards an inapplicable Title V systems procedure?
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne