The Colas Group, Syslor and Bouygues Telecom have just carried out an experiment in real conditions to assess the contribution of 5G to augmented reality solutions on worksites for underground networks (water, gas, electricity, etc.). Today, Chantier 4.0 is no longer a fiction, but a reality.
Selection of products
To read also
- Financing the digital transformation of French companies: extension of France Num Guaranteed Loans until 2023
- Climate emergency: Syntec-Ingénierie calls for the rapid deployment of the digital twin
- Matterport Accelerates Workflow for Construction Industry with Launch of BIM File and Autodesk Revit Plugin
- Optimizing technical asset management through the use of digital mock-ups
- The Government launches a campaign on access to very high speed for all and everywhere in France
- Optimizing the operation and maintenance of buildings using BIM
- Expert insight: BIM, a lever to improve the carbon footprint of buildings
- Partnership with the Directorate-General of Public Finances and the Order of Surveyors: digitization to reinforce the public service
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?