About 300 people, including fishermen and members of environmental associations, gathered Monday morning in front of the Côtes-d'Armor prefecture to protest against an offshore wind farm project whose work was to begin that same day.
Selection of products
To read also
- The "March after" brought together 115.000 people for the climate on Sunday
- Paris Olympics-2024: mobilization to save plots of Aubervilliers allotment gardens
- New demonstration against a giant tropical greenhouse project on the Opal Coast
- Seven indictments canceled in the ZAD project near Grenoble
- Several hundred demonstrators in Besançon against an urban development project
- Strong mobilization across France to denounce the lack of ambition of the Climate Bill
- Nearly 400 organizations will mobilize for a real Climate Law on Sunday March 28
- Rally in Paris against the Triangle de Gonesse station "in the middle of the fields"
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"