Millet Portes et Fenêtres, French manufacturer of windows and doors, will be present on September 12 and 13 at Renodays. The opportunity to understand what the overall and efficient renovation of housing means for the company and why it is committed to this new event.
Selection of products
To read also
- Intermat 2024: the theme of low carbon is also at the heart of the show to improve its environmental performance
- Artibat 2023: record attendance
- Eurobois 2024: a new edition at the heart of the challenges of the wood industry
- Building trades and mobile solutions: a winning duo!
- Renodays, a first edition marked by success
- CAPEB participates on September 12 and 13, 2023 in the 1st edition of Renodays, the 1st Forum for the High-Performance Renovation of Housing
- Campus Formation on Artibat, a course of technical workshops dedicated to training to deploy good practices
- Loxam is organizing the 6th edition of the Safety and Environment Meetings, on June 29 at Hangar Y in Meudon (92)
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements