Fusia is the result of research and development work by the Lorillard Group. This joinery was born from functional specifications. Initiated by the knowledge of employees, the Group was able to capitalize on internal talents to design an innovative and patented solution.
Selection of products
To read also
- Watts launches the EDP CA2096, an all-in-one solution for anti-pollution protection of water networks
- New GLF 55-6 Ultra-compact Bosch Professional Edge Trimmer for precise one-handed guidance
- New cutting table for biosourced insulation
- EAS Solutions launches the Xion 384 E2 LED floodlight for industrial lighting
- New Résineo Ecoflex: shock-absorbing, durable and permeable coating for the development of collective spaces
- With E-Massif, Alkern supports the development of charging station installations up to 22 KW
- Acova KAPLA, the graphic and contemporary towel radiator
- Homematic IP integrates connected actuators to control light and Venetian blinds
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB