PlanRadar, a European platform for the digitalization of construction and real estate projects in the Cloud, announces a new collaboration with the independent energy group Enerlis.
Selection of products
To read also
- Eldo, ELCIA, Revel’Home and Waoup co-found Krafteo to accelerate the digital transformation of buildings
- Nemetschek Group promotes innovation in the construction sector thanks to artificial intelligence
- Boby takes care of the cash flow of construction craftsmen, with its invoice financing offer within 48 hours
- Cobuilder participates in the launch of a European data dictionary: a turning point for the construction sector
- Autodesk announces “Autodesk AI”
- Sogelink ranks 25th in the Top 250 French software publishers 2023
- Obat completes a record series in the world of construction by raising €12 million to establish its position as the benchmark software for the management of VSEs in the building sector
- SuiviDeFlotte supports the Dubois group in the digitalization and decarbonization of its activity
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB