Cycle Up, the platform specializing in the reuse of construction materials, carried out a PEMD diagnosis of a building at the Palais de Justice in Paris. As a result, hundreds of equipment and materials to reuse.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Association of Independent Recyclers warns of the consequences of EPR in the building waste sector
- Near Bordeaux, the challenge of recycling solar panels
- Implementation of the REP sector: anger rises in the building and raises serious concerns from the FFB
- In Marcoule, the CEA recycles its nuclear know-how for renewable energies
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert