With a new visual identity, a simplified offer and a new digital ecosystem, Sogelink distinguished itself at the 48th TOP/COM GRANDS PRIX Corporate Business ceremony. Awarded by a jury of communication professionals, the TOP/COM GRANDS PRIX Corporate Business reward the best communication operations in around thirty categories each year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Pixar, Adobe, Apple, Autodesk and Nvidia form alliance to support OpenUSD and promote open standards for 3D content
- The European Metropolis of Lille chooses Sogelink's Littéralis solution to accelerate its digital transformation
- The PlanRadar platform chosen to coordinate the construction of the new Croatian stadium of NK Osijek, the most modern in the country
- The Elcia Group opens its capital to its employees
- CAD.42 and AtmoTrack join forces for a safer and more ecological construction site
- Boby sees further and announces a second fundraiser
- Graneet, the software for SMEs in the construction industry, strengthens with €8 million from its historical investors
- How to simplify and optimize the management of customer orders for a door manufacturer?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules