Located in the city of Saint-Denis (93), the Universeine eco-district was designed to accommodate athletes during the 2024 sporting events in Paris. Ambitious from an environmental point of view, this program, which is part of one of the 4 sectors of the Athletes' Village, has among its objectives to limit the carbon footprint of buildings in accordance with the expectations of SOLIDEO (Olympic Works Delivery Company).
Selection of products
To read also
- Noisy-le-Grand reduces its energy consumption thanks to artificial intelligence and innovation
- Axima Sécurité Incendie winner of the WO2 call for tenders to protect the "Breizh" wooden structure building
- Call for projects for the Qualitel 2023 Endowment Fund
- The Parvis du Breuil residence for Antony and Lorenove Grands-Comptes, candidates for the 5th edition of the CoachCopro Trophies
- In a Brazilian favela, an architecture prize for "the house of the year"
- Launch of two calls for creation as part of the 2023 cultural activation of the Citadel of Ajaccio
- The BnF launches the architectural competition for its Amiens site
- Certivea and the Smart Buildings Alliance reward the most outstanding connected and communicating buildings
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability