This competition, organized in partnership with the Association of Mayors of France and Presidents of Intercommunality, the French Building Federation, the Heritage Foundation, the National Federation of Caisses d'Epargne and the French Grouping of Monument Restoration Companies Historic, reward for municipalities and intermunicipalities that have carried out operations to restore or enhance their built heritage.
Selection of products
To read also
- Launch of the 4th edition of the Canalisseurs 2024 video competition aimed at companies and training centers
- Results of the 11th Arvha French Women Architects Prize
- Equans France certified “Top Employer” 2023
- Results of the construction division at the 47th edition of the WorldSkills Competition: construction professions on the national podium of excellence
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert