This competition, organized in partnership with the Association of Mayors of France and Presidents of Intercommunality, the French Building Federation, the Heritage Foundation, the National Federation of Caisses d'Epargne and the French Grouping of Monument Restoration Companies Historic, reward for municipalities and intermunicipalities that have carried out operations to restore or enhance their built heritage.
Selection of products
To read also
- Results of the construction division at the 47th edition of the WorldSkills Competition: construction professions on the national podium of excellence
- Winners of the Archi Jeunes II competition of Valode & Pistre
- Gilles Brusset, "visual arts" winner of the 2023 season of the Citadel of Ajaccio
- A hundred engineering students reinvent the Eiffel Tower site for the 2024 Olympic Games
- Pritzker Prize awarded to Briton David Chipperfield
- Leonard presents the finalists of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2022 in the category "Sustainable construction and infrastructure"
- Winners of the Engineering of the Future Prize: in the midst of the energy crisis, students are mobilizing in the service of carbon neutrality
- The winners of the 2022 SIMI Habitat and Housing Grand Prix