The winners of the 28th edition of the "Heritage ribbons" competition have been designated. This competition, organized in partnership with the AMF, the FFB, the Heritage Foundation, the National Federation of Caisses d'Epargne and the French Grouping of Historic Monument Restoration Companies, rewards municipalities and intermunicipalities that have carried out restoration or enhancement of their built heritage.
Selection of products
To read also
- Noisy-le-Grand reduces its energy consumption thanks to artificial intelligence and innovation
- Axima Sécurité Incendie winner of the WO2 call for tenders to protect the "Breizh" wooden structure building
- Call for projects for the Qualitel 2023 Endowment Fund
- The Parvis du Breuil residence for Antony and Lorenove Grands-Comptes, candidates for the 5th edition of the CoachCopro Trophies
- At the Village des Athlètes-Universeine, Cibetec wins the gold medal for low-carbon custom-made precast concrete
- In a Brazilian favela, an architecture prize for "the house of the year"
- Launch of two calls for creation as part of the 2023 cultural activation of the Citadel of Ajaccio
- The BnF launches the architectural competition for its Amiens site
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?