The winners of the 28th edition of the "Heritage ribbons" competition have been designated. This competition, organized in partnership with the AMF, the FFB, the Heritage Foundation, the National Federation of Caisses d'Epargne and the French Grouping of Historic Monument Restoration Companies, rewards municipalities and intermunicipalities that have carried out restoration or enhancement of their built heritage.
Selection of products
To read also
- French architect Thomas Coldefy wins the International Architecture Competition for the reconstruction of the European Parliament in Brussels
- The town hall of Créhen obtains the "Recycled Bottles Equivalent Certificate" issued by Polieco France for its commitment to the circular economy
- New European Bauhaus: applications open for the 2022 prizes
- The Transport Innovation Agency launches the "Propulse" program with 4 calls for projects
- Winners of the Les Génies de la construction competition
- Mozinor, the daring and pioneering industrial building in Montreuil, awarded the “Remarkable Contemporary Architecture” label
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?