The winners of the 28th edition of the "Heritage ribbons" competition have been designated. This competition, organized in partnership with the AMF, the FFB, the Heritage Foundation, the National Federation of Caisses d'Epargne and the French Grouping of Historic Monument Restoration Companies, rewards municipalities and intermunicipalities that have carried out restoration or enhancement of their built heritage.
Selection of products
To read also
- At the Village des Athlètes-Universeine, Cibetec wins the gold medal for low-carbon custom-made precast concrete
- In a Brazilian favela, an architecture prize for "the house of the year"
- Launch of two calls for creation as part of the 2023 cultural activation of the Citadel of Ajaccio
- The BnF launches the architectural competition for its Amiens site
- Certivea and the Smart Buildings Alliance reward the most outstanding connected and communicating buildings
- French architect Thomas Coldefy wins the International Architecture Competition for the reconstruction of the European Parliament in Brussels
- The town hall of Créhen obtains the "Recycled Bottles Equivalent Certificate" issued by Polieco France for its commitment to the circular economy
- New European Bauhaus: applications open for the 2022 prizes
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022
- Despite the return of the rain, France is experiencing an unprecedented winter drought… and restrictions on water use, unheard of!