Essential for carrying out Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) of buildings as part of RE2020, the INIES database once again records an increase in the amount of data, which can be consulted free of charge, necessary for the evaluation of the environmental performance of structures. . Accessible online, the 2022 barometer of the INIES database, presented by the HQE-GBC Alliance, provides an update on its developments.
Selection of products
To read also
- France Hydrogene launches the first annual barometer of the deployment of hydrogen in France
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- Evolution of energy consumption by individuals in France in 2022
- Energy transition: a booming market and chains to diversify (AIE)
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials