Essential for carrying out Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) of buildings as part of RE2020, the INIES database once again records an increase in the amount of data, which can be consulted free of charge, necessary for the evaluation of the environmental performance of structures. . Accessible online, the 2022 barometer of the INIES database, presented by the HQE-GBC Alliance, provides an update on its developments.
Selection of products
To read also
- Hydrogen in buildings: a complementary solution to achieve decarbonization objectives
- Electricity in France in 2023, a year of records
- The French solar market reaches an unprecedented record by crossing the barrier of 3 GW connected over one year
- France still lagging behind in renewables, despite progress in solar
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time