A specialist in prestige and character real estate for 86 years, the Mercure real estate group has posted improved results during the year 2021, still marked by the upheavals of the health crisis. The group reaffirms its ambition for 2022 to develop the territorial network in the major cities of France and its international partnerships.
Selection of products
To read also
- The giant acquisition of Equans by Bouygues finalized
- Kaufman & Broad downgrades sales growth outlook
- Vinci wins one billion euros of contracts for high voltage lines in Brazil
- Veolia wants to be energy self-sufficient within five years in France
- TotalEnergies and Engie promise discounts to reward the sobriety of their customers this winter
- Nexity wants to develop managed real estate
- Exceptional profits for TotalEnergies, which invests in renewables and rewards its shareholders
- With the Linky meter, Enedis believes that "sobriety is within reach"
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar