A specialist in prestige and character real estate for 86 years, the Mercure real estate group has posted improved results during the year 2021, still marked by the upheavals of the health crisis. The group reaffirms its ambition for 2022 to develop the territorial network in the major cities of France and its international partnerships.
Selection of products
To read also
- Foncière ATLAND becomes ATLAND
- EDF has started to win customers again and is focusing on services
- Vestack raises €10M+ to become a leader in low-carbon construction
- The builder of the Phoenix Houses on the edge of the abyss
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter