In 2021, old real estate in France reached a “record” year but potentially at the risk of “eliminating the most modest people” from the market, according to the Century 21 real estate agency network.
Selection of products
To read also
- Rising defaults and high risk of deportations in Europe, report says
- The building resists as French companies struggle in June against inflation
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- More real estate transactions in medium-sized cities, according to a study
- The number of craft business creations reaches a record in 2021
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- France, 2nd investment country in Europe for Qatar, with 7,1 billion in real estate
- The market for second homes is experiencing a lull after the frenzy of 2021
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter