The health measures as well as the economic crisis of 2020 have prompted professionals to change their logistics and their marketing methods to adapt. Moreover, many of these developments have been kept by companies since, judging that this gave them more flexibility.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation: aid and the rest to be paid by households in a situation of energy poverty
- Hellio recommends doubling or even tripling the volume of obligations for the 5th period of the EWCs
- How do the French perceive climate policies?
- State of play of the French housing stock on the occasion of the first anniversary of the new DPE formula
- Thermal sieves and the new DPE: what are the lessons to be learned one year after its implementation
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Who are the new MPs most affected by energy sieves in their territory?
- Largest energy consumers with very little incentive for energy efficiency
- MaPrimeRénov', CEE, "heating boost": new government announcements
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE